NGC253 in Sculptor
(RA 00h 48m, DEC -25d 20m)
Mouseover to see the image with One-Shot Color data.
Click here for a Full Resolution image.
- Instrument: LOSC Image: AstroPhysics 155EDF Refractor-f/7.64, 8"-f/6 Newtonian and Orion 190mm-f/5.3 Mak/Newtonian, LRGB Image: Stellarvue SVS130 (655mm-f/5) and Orion 190mm-f/5.3 Mak/Newtonian
- Filters: Astrodon
- Exposure: Luminance: 13x10mins, OSC: 20Da - 33 x 10 mins @ ISO 800 + Orion SSP - 20 x 10 mins, RGB: 12:13:13 x 10 mins
- Camera: Luminance: STF-8300, OSC: Canon 20Da & Orion StarShoot Pro, RGB: Starlight Xpress SX814
- Software: Images Plus, Registar, Photoshop CC, DeNoise, Maxim DL
- Location: Mountain Ranch, California, El. 2500ft (120d 30' 18" W & 38d 13' 53" N)
- Date: October 6, 2005, August 30, 2006, November 18, 2008 & August 11, 2013, August 11, 13, 14, 2016
Back to Astrophoto Page