NGC253 - The Sculptor Galaxy
(RA: 00h 47.5m Dec: -25d 20m)
- Instrument: Optical Guidance Systems 12.5" - f/9 Ritchey-Chretien
- Filters: Clear Glass to keep dust from falling on the film.
- Exposure: 115 minutes
- Film: Kodak Tech Pan 2415
- Developer: D19, 10 minutes
- Location: Hidden Hill Observatory, California, El. 2500ft (121d 28' 59" W & 37d 24' 05" N)
- Digital Processing Employed: Basic Levels and Curves to stretch contrast to enhance viewing on average monitors.
Back to Astrophoto Page